VISA or MASTER CARD
Paris Junction Hobbies accepts both Visa and Master Card as a method of payment. There is no surcharge for this service. When providing your card number, please be sure you supply all of the digits in the number as they appear on the card as well as the expiry date. If any portion of this information is missing or inaccurate, we will be unable to process your order. All credit card orders will be authorized through the issuing financial institution. Your card will be billed in Canadian dollars and your issuing institution will make any necessary currency conversions.
For first-time orders, shipments can only be made to the billing address for the credit card being used. If there is to be an exception to this, you should notify the credit card company in advance of the address the order will be shipped to so they will approve the transaction or we may not be able to process your order.
Please Note: With the exception of special-order deposits we will only charge your credit card once your order is invoiced and ready to ship.
EMAIL MONEY TRANSFER
One of the easiest ways to make payment for an order is by Email Money Transfer. If you wish to pay by this method, follow these simple steps:
- Complete your order via our website, email, social media or telephone. Be sure your order includes your full name, shipping address, email, and contact phone number.
- Once your order has been placed, we will contact you with the total of your order, including any applicable taxes and shipping charges. Please note, orders must be paid promptly. We will hold your order for up to 3 business days for the transfer, so please notify us immediately if you are having any difficulties.
- Using your online personal banking web site and follow their instructions to complete an email money transfer for the total amount for your order. The email address for transfers made to Paris Junction Hobbies is Bill@parisjunctionhobbies.com. You will NOT be asked to create a security question. If you are asked then there is a problem with the email address and you should contact the store. Please include your order number as the memo to the recipient of the transfer.
- Send a separate email to [email protected] to indicate you have made the transfer payment.
- Stock orders will be shipped the business day following receipt of the funds. Orders containing non-stock items will be shipped complete as soon as all items are available, unless otherwise specified, and based on the transfer of any additional funds to ensure shipping costs are covered.
In the event that payment is not received within 3 business days from the time the total required was sent to you, all goods being held for the order will be released and the order will be cancelled.
Due to the excessive cost of PayPal transactions we are not accepting PayPal as a payment option at this time
Paris Junction Hobbies does not offer COD ordering. All orders must be prepaid in advance of shipping.
Paris Junction Hobbies does not offer open account or on account orders or shipments. All orders must be prepaid in advance. Any order received without prepayment or credit card information will be cancelled.