The Hobby Plus CR-24 1/24th scale Ranger Rock Crawler brings features and performance usually associated with 1/10th models to the mini crawler world! The CR-24 offers waterproof electronics, proportional controls, multi-link suspension, a super high-torque gearbox and beadlock wheels with a super soft compound for enhanced traction.
But the CR-24 delivers more than performance. The detailed Ranger body offers classic lines and one of the most detailed offerings in the 1/24 crawler world. The CR-24 provides a great scale appearance out of the box, while offering an ideal base to add personal custom touches. So, whether you want to crawl indoors or out, or maybe just want to build a super scale micro-size rig, the Hobby Plus CR-24 offers it all in a high performance, affordable and upgradeable platform with the performance needed to tackle the road less travelled.
- Aluminium anodised ladder frame chassis
- Chassis mounted servo
- Detailed body with included roll cage & spare tyre
- Front and Rear lights out of the box
- High torque transmission gear box
- Super-soft aggressive tyre compound/tread
- Internal bead lock wheels
- Waterproof electronics
- FPV Ready ESC
- Aux power output for lights or FPV camera
- Balanced electronics layout
- Full lock front and rear axle
- 3-gear centre mounted transmission gear box with low centre gravity motor mount.
- Telescopic UJ drive shaft for maximum durability.
- Length: 215 mm (8.46”)
- Height: 106 mm (4.17”)
- Width: 104 mm (4.09”)
- Wheelbase: 121 mm (4.76”)
- Drive Ratio: 104.1
- Drive Train: Full Lock 4WD
- Suspension: Coil spring shocks
- Wheel: Internal beadlock
- Tyre: Aggressive Tread MT Rubber Tyre
- Body: CR-24 Ranger w/Metal Roll Cage
- Transmitter TX: 2.4Ghz (Digital Trim/DR)
- ESC/RX: 2in1 Waterproof Combo
- Servo: 1KG (Waterproof)
- Battery: 3.7V 1s LiPo
- Charger: USB w/ Indicator
- ESC AUX: 2 (For light and FPV)
- Runtime: 45 Minutes