Looking for a mini scaler that's dependable, detailed, and confident on any terrain? Introducing the ROC Hobby 1:18 Katana! From the period-correct lights and functioning indicators to vents on the vehicle body, the Katana was designed to static-model standards. Even the interior is painstakingly recreated in 1:18 scale.
- Injection-molded hard body
- Functional hood
- Scale interior features
- Multifunctional light control system ( CH3 for on/off and functional indicators)
- Rhino bumper kit & roof rack
- High traction M/T tire with 1.0 inch internal bead lock wheel
- Realistic pinion & ring gear axle
- High torque transmission with 104:1 FDL
- Water resistant electronics with 2.4GHz radio
- High torque over-sized 55T brushed motor
- 7.4v 2S lipo battery with up to 30 minute run times
- Chassis mounted servo
- Aluminum ladder chassis
- Tuned coil shocks
A feature-packed trail-proven chassis drives the Katana. Aluminum rails provide a rigid platform while a multilink geometry with panhard bar chassis design allows for maximum axle articulation. Power is delivered from the super high-torque gearbox to ultra grippy beadlock tires via nylon driveshafts. Water-resistant 2S 7.4V electronics consists of an independent servo, 2-in-1 receiver/ESC, 050 motor and 7.4V 600mAh battery; Allowing for high power-to-weight ratio and all weather operations. If you want the best looking, best performing 1:18 scaler on the market, look no further than the ROC Hobby Katana!