- Knightrunner body thermoformed in high-strength polycarbonate
- Two-piece cab and bed design
- Clear windows
- Dropped bed design
- Injection-molded body accessories (door handles, wipers, mirrors, grill, and snorkel)
- Officially licensed DeMello injection-molded front and rear bumpers
- Officially licensed Front Runner™ bed rack and tent
- Officially licensed Magnaflow™ exhaust
- Officially licensed 1.55" x 3.85" General Grabber™ A/T X tires
- Decal sheet with additional graphics and logos included
- IFS (Independent Front Suspension)
- Stealth® X transmission
- Aluminum steering plates
- Aluminum steering rack
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Adjustable front and rear bumper mounts
- Adjustable injection molded rock sliders
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Steel 25T servo horn
Keeping It Real
The Knightrunner 4X4 RTR features injection-molded grill, mirrors, door handles, wipers, and more to heighten the scale realism of the thermoformed polycarbonate body designed by James Knight of Knight Customs. The extra decal sheet includes additional overlanding graphics and sponsor logos to outfit the Knightrunner 4X4 for a custom look.
Element RC has partnered with industry-leading aftermarket manufacturers to provide the highest level of scale realism possible. These partners include: DeMello Off-road, Front Runner™, Magnaflow™, and General Tire™.
Where Scale Looks And Performance Meet
When you want a rig designed with scale looks and performance in mind, you want the all-new Enduro Knightrunner 4x4 RTR overland truck!
At the center of the Knightrunner 4X4 chassis is Associated Electrics' revolutionary Stealth® X transmission. What makes this transmission different from others is the ability to adjust the front and rear drive ratios independently across three different levels. Out of the box, the Stealth® X comes pre-installed with the 5.7% overdrive gears. As an added bonus, the 11.83% overdrive gears are included, but not installed. Available separately are a one-to-one ratio option for those who wish to drive the front and rear equally.
Performance-driven Reedy Power Electronics
Like all other Element RC vehicles, the Knightrunner comes fully equipped with performance-driven Reedy Power electronics. The Reedy SC480X ESC with T-plug connector and 16-turn 5-slot brushed motor combo deliver ultra-smooth power to the wheels. Guiding the Knightrunner on trail are the XP130 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and high-torque, metal-gear 1320MG Reedy servo.